“GEO-DELTA KB” LLC has exclusive rights to apply in Ukraine QuadTM technology by Roke Technologies Ltd (Canada). QuadTM technology involves study of one trip of the tool in the closed hole by the complex of nuclear methods and special processing and interpretation of data. To perform researches four metal columns are required to be available in the well.
Application of new technology, in addition to traditional tasks, will allow evaluation of the following parameters of the formation:
- reliable estimation of porosity;
- reliable estimation of the formation saturation by hydrocarbons;
- well column differentiation by permeability;
- effective porosity estimation;
- determination of the relative density and permeability of the deposits to clarify hydrocarbon saturation of productive intervals;
- well column lithological modeling;
- assessment of formation contamination caused by mud and cement.
Anticipated deliverables when using QUADTM technology
Reliable allocation of productive formation and assessment of the reservoir porosity and permeability allowing to increase hydrocarbon production in some wells, and as a result – growth of hydrocarbon reserves of the field.